Medium level (200 litres/person/day) - Cambooya, Cecil Plains, Clifton, Greenmount, Hodson Vale, Pittsworth, Vale View & Yarraman schemes.
Continuation of permanent conservation measures (200 litres/person/day) - Toowoomba Bulk Water Supply Scheme (Oakey, Jondaryan, Haden, Crows Nest, Highfields, Kingsthorpe, Gowrie Junction, Meringandan, Toowoomba City, Westbrook and Goombungee)
We are committed to delivering the most effective customer service experience for our customers. Knowing when we are doing something well helps us to continue to achieve this goal. You can help us by telling us about your positive experience/s. We’d love to hear about your experiences with:
- an event.
- a service.
- a staff member.
- information provided to you.
- our interaction with you.
- the quality of our service or information provided.
- the timeliness of our response.
How to provide a compliment or feedback
If you have been pleased with your experience with Toowoomba Regional Council there are a number of ways you can tell us.
- Use our online compliment/feedback form. Simply click on 'Lodge a Service Request' and select the 'Compliments, complaints, feedback' option.
- Contact or visit us by following the details on our 'Contact Council' page.
We'll review your compliment and use this information to further develop our customer service functions.