Contact Council

Customer service officer serving customer at counter

There are plenty of ways to get in touch with us. Have a look at our options below and choose the way that suits you.


Online services

Our online services make doing business with us quick, easy and possible from the comfort of your own home. All available online services can be found on our Online services page. A few of our most popular online services are:

  • report an issue/problem
  • change or view details e.g. change of address
  • pay rates and fees
  • make a booking
  • view lost and found registers e.g. lost pets register
  • view and lodge community grant applications

Online forms

Save time and paper, by going online and submitting forms electronically. All online forms can be found on the Forms and info sheets web pages.



If email is more your style, drop us a line at .



If you prefer to pick up the phone and talk with us, give us a call. Our call centre operating hours are 8am to 5:25pm Monday to Friday (except on public holidays).

  • If calling within Australia call 131 872
  • If calling from overseas call +61 7 4688 6611
  • For emergencies outside of hours, please call us on 131 872

Privacy notice: The information you supply via email or phone will be used for the purpose of responding to your feedback, or to resolve your concern or request. Your personal details will not be disclosed to any other person or agency external to Council without your consent unless required or authorised by law. 


Visit us

Like to chat face-to-face? Our open hours are 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday for counter inquiries at the following locations (except on public holidays):


Community Development Officers 

Community Development Officers (CDO’s) service all parts of Toowoomba Region. The team formally known as Community Liaison Officers (or CLO’s) now belong within the Community Development team. Community Development Officers continue to be the first point of contact between community groups and Council and all staff based at district service centres remain as per previous working arrangements. The Community Development team assist community groups to understand Council programs or initiatives (e.g. Council’s grants program, park booking applications, road closures etc.) and can offer assistance with enquiries related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities, seniors, youth and people with disabilities.

To contact a Community Development Officer, call us on 131 872 and ask to speak to your local Community Development Officer.



Wanting to pick up the pen? Drop us a line and post it to us at:

Toowoomba Regional Council
PO Box 3021
Toowoomba QLD 4350



Send us a fax to 1800 448 882.


National Relay contact service

This is a phone service for people with a hearing or speech impairment.

Teletypewriter (TTY) users: phone 133 677 then ask for 131 872.
Speak and Listen users: phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 131 872.
Internet relay users: connect to the NRS ( and then ask for 131 872.

The National Relay Service (NRS) is committed to protecting the privacy of the content of all calls and the identity of callers. Visit for more information.


Contact your elected representatives

Please visit Introducing Councillors. This lists each of the Councillor's and their contact details.


Address for service of documents

In terms of UCPR Rule 112(3)(c), we have nominated 4 Little Street, Toowoomba, Queensland as the address:

  • at which we will accept service of documents and process.
  • of our head and principal office.


Public office

In terms of section 261 of the Local Government Act 2009, we have nominated City Hall at 541 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba, Queensland as the address of our public office.


Other services

Queensland Government Agent: 89 Mocatta St, Goombungee. Call 131 872.

State Emergency Service: 132 500.


Social media

Facebook: Stay up to date with our Facebook updates
Twitter: Read the latest news in our Twitter feed
YouTube: Watch our videos on YouTube
Instagram: Follow us on Instagram
Pinterest: Like our boards on Pinterest

Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 September 2019 15:33
Back to top