When interacting with the community we will ensure our customers are provided with a professional and seamless customer experience at all touch points across Council.
We will consistently demonstrate a 'community first’ approach in all our operations and interactions with our customers. Each interaction represents a 'moment of truth' in the overall customer’s experience. It is important that all areas of Toowoomba Regional Council handle enquiries in a professional and consistent manner and provide high quality and customer focused services.
• provide you with prompt and convenient access to our services.
• provide you with clear, accurate and complete information that is easy to understand.
• listen to you and fully discuss your concerns.
• take ownership of your issue.
• keep you informed of any further actions required and subsequent outcomes.
• strive to deliver and maintain professional and responsive service standards.
• monitor and assess our service standards both internally ourselves and externally by independent review.
• constantly look for ways to improve our service to you, our customer.
What service you can expect when contacting us
Our contact details and open hours can be found on our 'Contact Council' page.
- endeavour to answer your call within 30 seconds.
- offer informative and up to date 'on hold' messages about the region and our services.
- refer you to a specialist to assist with your enquiry for complex matters.
- all customers are contacted within 3 business days (unless the customer elects not to be contacted).