Medium level (200 litres/person/day) - Cambooya, Cecil Plains, Clifton, Greenmount, Hodson Vale, Pittsworth, Vale View & Yarraman schemes.
Continuation of permanent conservation measures (200 litres/person/day) - Toowoomba Bulk Water Supply Scheme (Oakey, Jondaryan, Haden, Crows Nest, Highfields, Kingsthorpe, Gowrie Junction, Meringandan, Toowoomba City, Westbrook and Goombungee)
We offer employees a wide range of attractive benefits including competitive wage/salary rates and remuneration packages, employment initiatives, generous leave provisions, access to facilities and services, corporate rates and memberships.
Employees have the benefit of flexible work options which enhance their work life balance (where operational requirements permit), including:
- nine day fortnights or nineteen day months may be available.
- flexible work arrangements.
- accrual of banked time to be used as a leave option.
- wide variety of job types/roles across the entire Toowoomba Region.
- 14 weeks paid maternity leave.
- uniforms provided or subsidised.
- active social club.
- Generous superannuation payment.
- Salary sacrifice provisions.
- 4 weeks paid annual leave per annum with 17.5% loading and a range of other generous leave entitlements.
- Ability to take long service leave pro-rata after 7 years of service.
- Financial planning available through LG Super.
- Reimbursement of relocation expenses.
- Various vehicle allowance and provisions are available for various roles.
- Employees have the option to purchase a vehicle under our novated leasing scheme.
- Car, motorbike and bicycle parking is available.
Health and wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - the employee assistance program provides free 24 hour nationwide confidential counselling services for employees and their families going through personal or work related problems.
- Membership discounts at the Milne Bay Aquatic Centre and Highfields Fitness and Recreation Centre.
- Corporate rates for private health cover.
- Free flu vaccinations and skin checks.
- Study assistance and the opportunities to participate in learning and development activities.
- Provision for employees to apply for career, study or travel breaks after 3 years’ service.
- Opportunity to apply to a secondment register for professional development within Council.
- Opportunities for advancement and promotion.