Local Government Act 2009
Toowoomba Regional Council (Making of Local Law) Website Notice (No. 1) 2018
- This notice may be cited as Toowoomba Regional Council (Making of Local Law) Website Notice (No. 1) 2018.
- This notice commences on 25 May 2018
Making of local law
- Toowoomba Regional Council (the “Council”) has, by resolution dated the 15th day of May 2018, made Local Law No.6 (Aerodromes) 2017 which repeals Local Law No.39 (Public Aerodromes).
Purpose and general effect
- The purpose and general effect of Local Law No.6 (Aerodromes) 2017 is to regulate the use and operation of aerodromes controlled by the local government.
- A copy of Local Law No.6 (Aerodromes) 2017—
(a) is available to be read here: Local Law No.6 (Aerodromes) 2017 and may be inspected and purchased at Council’s public offices located at:-
- 4 Little Street, Toowoomba
- 95 King Street, Clifton
- 25 Emu Creek Road, Crows Nest
- 89 Mocatta Street, Goombungee
- 54 Hodgson Street, Greenmount
- O’Brien Road, Highfields
- 2-16 Campbell Street, Millmerran
- 64 Campbell Street, Oakey
- 85 Yandilla Street, Pittsworth: and
(b) can be viewed by the public on the website of the Department of Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs.
Brian Pidgeon, Chief Executive Officer