We have many, many great locations worthy of a screen or photograph backdrop. The following ideas might help you understand our numerous jaw-dropping rural scenes, our active small towns or our buzzing city lives.
The Region has many attractions including urban and rural scenes, industrial, historical, friendly towns, hundreds of parks, open space and bushland and many historic locations. If you are after something specific, please contact us but here are just a few examples.
- Abandoned quarries
- Abandoned factories and buildings
- Heritage buildings and streetscapes
- Farms, farmland, country landscape and homesteads
- Forest / bush
- Grassy Plains
- Remote & rural roads
- Rivers, Creeks Streams
- Walking and mountain bike trails
Some of these locations are featured in the Screen Australia database.
Filming support services
We also have the necessary infrastructure to help support small and large scale productions. Eg:
- Hotels, motels and many other accommodation options
- Airport and aerodromes
- Crane hire companies
- Building & construction supplies
- Art stores
- Security companies
- Vintage car and plane owners and clubs
- Labour hire companies