Medium level (200 litres/person/day) - Brookstead, Cambooya, Cecil Plains, Clifton, Greenmount, Hodgson Vale (includes Top Camp), Pittsworth, Southbrook, Vale View & Yarraman schemes.
Continuation of permanent conservation measures (200 litres/person/day) - Toowoomba Bulk Water Supply Scheme (Oakey, Jondaryan, Haden, Crows Nest, Highfields, Kingsthorpe, Gowrie Junction, Meringandan, Toowoomba City, Westbrook and Goombungee)
Read the latest newsletter here.
The CHANGE Project newsletter brings you information about a range of free and low-cost healthy living services across the Toowoomba region, including:
- free and low-cost walking and running groups, seniors exercise, kids classes, dance sessions, yoga and a range of group fitness classes.
- fun family nutrition workshops during school holidays, and learn to grow fruit and vegetable workshops with Brian Sams.
- Flourish (positive mental wellbeing) workshops and meet-ups
- online healthy living challenges and courses
- exciting new healthy living events, activities and services.
- quick and delicious healthy recipes the whole family will enjoy.