Available for hire for permanent and recurring meetings. The Laurel Bank Hall was built during World War II to be used as a mess hall for US naval troops.
- 80 chairs
- 12 tables & 5 large trestle tables
- Pie warmer
- Large urn
- Sink & dishwasher
- 2 door fridge
- Hall and an annex can be hired making a larger room
Conditions of hire
The hall is available for hire to the general public. Not for profit groups attract a special rate. Details can be obtained by phoning the Lions mobile listed below
- Minimum time of 4 hour blocks.
- An inspection can be arranged.
- Party bookings are at a different rate where specific conditions of hire apply.
- Some parking is available beside the hall.
50 Hill Street, Toowoomba - Google Map
Telephone Lions mobile: 0428 153 273