Benefits of eMagazines
- Keep magazines as long as you want
- No checkout limits
- Enjoy interactive elements such as audio and video
- Experience anytime, anywhere availability on mobile devices, PCs and Macs
- Download your magazine to your mobile device for offline reading
- Mobile apps available for iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire/HD, Android & Windows
How to download an eMagazine
From the library catalogue
- Login into your library account on the library catalogue.
- Select eMagazines from RBdigital from the "Browse" panel of the catalogue.
- Browse and select an eMagazine title from the list of titles available.
- Click Continue to check out the eMagazine.
PCs and MACs - To view the eMagazine online click the Access resource link (located in the status column).
Mobile device - To view the eMagazine:
- If the RBdigital app has been setup on your device, open the RBdigital app and your eMagazine should be available to read online or available to download for offline reading.
- If you do not have the RBdigital app installed and setup please follow the instructions below to setup/create your RBdigital account and app.
How to create a RBdigital account (required for mobile devices)
- Go to the eMagazine platform and click on 'Create new account' and enter your library card number into the pop up panel.
- Enter your details, email address and a password and then click 'Create account'. Make note of your email address and password as you will require this for future logins to your account.
- Proceed to selecting and checking out a magazine.
PC and MAC users can read magazines by clicking the start reading link displayed at magazine checkout.
Mobile devices: Download and install the free RBdigital app from links provided after checkout or get the app from the App store or Google Play. Once the app is installed, log-in to your account as per below.
How to setup the RBdigital app
- Select Country – Australia
- Enter your email address (this is the email and password that you previously recorded in step 2).
- Select Your Library – Toowoomba Regional Council
- Enter your your password (this is the email and password that you previously recorded in step 2).
- Then tap Next
- Your checked out magazines should appear within the app. Click DOWNLOAD to download your magazine for offline reading.
Use the RBdigital app on your mobile device to read your magazine offline.
Detailed help is available through the help link on the eMagazine platform.