eMagazines are complete digital editions of popular magazines. eMagazines are free and are available from the library 24/7. Browse through our titles.
Benefits of eMagazines
- Keep magazines as long as you want
- No checkout limits
- Enjoy interactive elements such as audio and video
- Experience anytime, anywhere availability on mobile devices, PCs and Macs
- Download your magazine to your mobile device for offline reading
- Mobile apps available for iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire/HD, Android & Windows
For help on setting up your device and getting started using RBdigital follow our online tutorial to guide you through the process.
Answers to frequently asked questions are also available through RBdigital platform help link.
Computers (PC or Mac) - read online
- Login into your library account on the library catalogue.
- Select eMagazines from RBdigital from the 'Browse' panel of the catalogue.
- Select an issue and click 'Display item details'.
- Click 'Check availability'.
- The click 'Continue'.
- Click 'Access resource'.
Mobile devices (tablets and smartphones)
- Go to the RBdigital platform and click 'Register'.
- In the pop up panel, enter your account information, email address and a password and then click 'Register'. Make note of either your username or email address and password as you will require this for future logins to your account.
- Download and install the free RBdigital app from links provided on RBdigital platform or get the app from the App store or Google Play. Once the app is installed, log-in to your account as per below.
- Select 'Country – Australia'.
- Enter your your username or email address and password (this is the username or email and password that you previously recorded in step 2).
- Then tap 'Next'.
- Open the menu (top left hand corner of the RBdigital app).
- Select 'Magazines'.
- Browse the magazine collection.
- Sort or filter magazines by genre/category, date added, newly added, most popular and issue date.
- To check out magazines, select 'Checkout' or tap the cover to view the description and then select 'Checkout'.
- Open the menu.
- Select 'Checked out'.
- Select 'Read', this action will download the magazine for offline reading.
- To read magazines, swipe left to turn the pages.
- Select 'Checked out' and click on the 'X' in upper-right hand corner of the image of the magazine.
- A pop-up will say 'Magazine returned'. Tap 'Ok'.
- Select 'Help' from the menu.
- Tap 'Magazine' for support with the magazine platform.