- Keep magazines as long as you want
- No checkout limits
- Enjoy interactive elements such as audio and video
- Experience anytime, anywhere availability on mobile devices, PCs and Macs
- Download your magazine to your mobile device for offline reading
- Mobile apps available for iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire/HD, Android & Windows
How to download an eMagazine
- Go to the eMagazine platform and click on 'Create new account' and enter your library card number into the pop up panel.
- Enter your details, email address and a password and then click 'Create account'. Make note of your email address and password as you will require this to log into the Zinio app.
- Proceed to selecting and checking out a magazine.
- Download the one of the following:
- Ipads and tablets - Download and install the free Zinio or libraries app from links provided after checkout (iPads and tablets) or get the app from the App store or Google Play. Once the app is installed, log-in to your account as per below.
- PC and MAC users - Download Adobe Reader 4. If your pc doesn't recognise Adobe Air files, you may need to install Adobe Air prior to installing Zinio Reader 4.
How to log into the Zinio for Libraries app
Log-in to the Zinio for Libraries app - tablets and iPads
- Select Country – Australia
- Select State – Queensland
- Select Library – Toowoomba Regional Libraries
- Enter your email address and your password (this is the email and password that you previously recorded in step 2).
- Then click 'Log in'
- Your checked out magazines should appear within the app. Click the download symbol to download your magazine for offline reading.
Log-in to Zinio Reader 4 - PC and Mac
- Open the Zinio Reader 4 app once downloaded and installed.
- For first time users select 'Create account' and enter the email address and password that you recorded when you created your Zinio.com account in step 2 and then click signup. Zinio Reader 4 will open. Click 'Your library' to find your magazines. Returning users enter your email address and password to sign in.
- View your 'My magazines' to locate your checked out magazine(s).
- You can now view your magazines online or download so they are available for off-line viewing.
Use the Zinio for Libraries app on your mobile device to read your magazine offline. For iPhone and iPad users, magazines cannot be read in the Safari browser - use the Zinio for Libraries app to read them. A detailed help guide is available through the help link located at the bottom of Zinio eMagazine platform web page.