eMagazines are complete digital editions of popular magazines. eMagazines are free and are available from the library 24/7. Browse through our titles.
Benefits of eMagazines
- Keep magazines as long as you want
- No checkout limits
- Enjoy interactive elements such as audio and video
- Experience anytime, anywhere availability on mobile devices, PCs and Macs
- Download your magazine to your mobile device for offline reading
- Mobile apps available for iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire/HD, Android & Windows
Computers (PC or Mac) - read online
- Login into your library account on the library catalogue.
- Select eMagazines from RBdigital from the 'Browse' panel of the catalogue.
- Select an issue and click 'Display item details'.
- Click 'Check availability'.
- The click 'Continue'.
- Click 'Access resource'.
A tutorial, frequently asked questions and more help is available through RBdigital platform help link.
Mobile devices (tablets and smartphones)
Registration process for first time users
- Go to the RBdigital platform and click 'Register'.
- In the pop up panel, enter your account information, email address and a password and then click 'Register'. Make note of either your username or email address and password as you will require this for future logins to your account.
- Download and install the free RBdigital app from links provided on RBdigital platform or get the app from the App store or Google Play. Once the app is installed, log-in to your account as per below.
How to set up the RBdigital app
- Select 'Country – Australia'.
- Enter your your username or email address and password (this is the username or email and password that you previously recorded in step 2).
- Then tap 'Next'.
Using the RBdigital app to browse and checkout titles
- Open the menu (top left hand corner of the RBdigital app).
- Select 'Magazines'.
- Browse the magazine collection.
- Sort or filter magazines by genre/category, date added, newly added, most popular and issue date.
- To check out magazines, select 'Checkout' or tap the cover to view the description and then select 'Checkout'.
Reading offline in the RBdigital app
- Open the menu.
- Select 'Checked out'.
- Select 'Read', this action will download the magazine for offline reading.
- To read magazines, swipe left to turn the pages.
Removing old magazine issues
- Select 'Checked out' and click on the 'X' in upper-right hand corner of the image of the magazine.
- A pop-up will say 'Magazine returned'. Tap 'Ok'.
Help, tutorial and frequently asked questions
- Select 'Help' from the menu.
- Tap 'Magazine' for support with the magazine platform.