In a friendly and relaxed environment you and your baby can learn rhymes, action songs and finger plays together. It’s noisy, fun and a wonderful chance to learn some new songs for bedtime, bath time or when you’re stuck in the car. Baby Rhyme Time helps:
- establish and foster your baby’s first experience listening to stories, songs and rhymes.
- develop and nurture a child’s interest in literature and libraries.
- provide direction and ideas for parents about how to enjoy books with their baby.
- encourage interaction and strengthen the bond between parent and child.
- provide an environment that fosters socialisation for both parent and baby.
- stimulate early brain development, develop gross motor skills and increase baby’s vocabulary.
- improve learning by using repetition as a strategy.
Thursday at 9.30am, during school term only.
Friday at 9.30am, during school term only.
Wednesday at 10.30 am in our level 2 meeting room, during school term time only.
Friday at 9.45 am in our level 2 meeting room, during school term time only.