- Open the library catalogue
- To login to your library account:
Look at the top right hand corner of the screen. Enter your borrower ID (which is the barcode from your library card) and your password. Click the Login button.
If your login is successful, your account details summary page will be displayed. You can access your account details at anytime during your login session.
- Select My Account (displayed under your logged in name).
- In the Loans section, select the Current Loans link
- If you want to renew individual loans select by ticking the checkbox for each loan then click Renew Selections. If you want to renew all your current loans, click Renew All.
- Please wait while the system processes your selections. Your list of loans will be returned showing the result for each renewal in the status column.
Some renewals may not be successful. Please note the new due date for each loan.