We are supporting a HUGE number of Christmas events around our region this year, and we would love to see you all there. There's something for everyone; carols, face painting, Santa visits, movies, fireworks, rides and food!
We are hoping for nice weather, but should we not be lucky each day, please be aware that outdoor events are subject to weather conditions.
To find other events in the Toowoomba Region during this period, head to the Events register.
Clifton Christmas Street Party- Friday 14 December 2018, 6pm start
- Enjoy a BBQ, music and a visit from Santa
- More information: Rhonda, 0498 117 033 or Ruth, 4697 303
Christmas in the park - Friday 14 December, 5pm to 8.30pm
- Centenary Park, Charlotte St, Crows Nest (or the Community Hall, 28-30 William St, Crows if it is wet)
- Carols by students from Crows Nest and Geham State Schools
- Enjoy a BBQ, fairy floss, snow cones and cool drinks
- There'll be face painting, fireworks, presents for the children and of course Santa will be arriving on his sleigh
- Contact phone: 0438 115 322
Christmas movie night and Santa coming to town - Saturday 15 December, Gowrie Junction Community Hall
- Santa tour of town 5:30pm
- Arrive at hall 6:30 pm
- Christmas movie 7:30 pm
Crave Christmas Spectacular - Saturday 15 December, 4pm to 9pm
- Free admission
- There will be food vendors and food specialty stalls, an open air cinema, kids activities including jumping castles, jumbo slide, inflatable obstacle courses and laser skirmish as well as face painting, boutique market stalls for last minute gifts, live music, bar facilities, fireworks & of course SANTA – arriving in style!
- Contact: Mary MacKillop Catholic College, 0404 200 832
New Year's Eve fireworks - Monday 31 December at Frogs Hollow, Queens Park
- From 3.30pm: Food stalls, petting zoo, free kids’ rides
- From 5pm: Family fun activities with prizes
- From 7.45pm: Fireworks spectacular (sponsored by Orchy Fruit Juices)