Alert - ePathway maintenance
ePathway online services (online payments – rates/water/infringements/licenses, customer service request lodgements, animal/vehicle/other impoundment enquiries, applications lodgements, etc.) will be unavailable for use from 17 March 6am until 19 March 5am. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
You are able to check your Council balances and view receipts online as a registered user in a system we call "ePathway". First you need to register (see instructions below), your details will be verified and then you can log in to ePathway and monitor your account.
- In ePathway, click the 'Sign in' link at top right of screen.
- Complete the 'New user registration' online form and [Submit]. There are three pages to this form - the last will prompt you to set a password.
- Council staff will verify your details and enable your account. This typically completed within two working days.
At the completion of this process you will be able to view your receipts and other account details.
As a registered in ePathway:
- In ePathway, click the 'Sign in' link at the top right of screen.
- Enter your ePathway username and password. Use the 'Forgotten your password' link at the bottom of screen if you need assistance.
- Once logged in, click "My Property".
- Click on your reference number.
- Select rates payments "here", then nominate a billing period.
- View your receipt.