We provide a secure and convenient way to pay bills or view receipts online.
The following payments can be made online:
- Rates & water
- Animal registration renewal - Animal registration renewals are only available from 1 June to 30 June.
- Licence renewal
- Infringement enquiry
- Debtors invoice [registration required]
- Animal offences
- Parking offences
- Development offences
- Environmental and other offences
- Park wedding facility booking fee
To view receipts follow these steps:
Note: users must have an ePathway account set up first, before trying to view receipts.
- Login with your ePathway account
- Click "My Property"
- Click on your reference number
- Select rates payments "here", then nominate a billing period
- View your receipt
2. 24/7 phone pay
Phone 1300 451 206 and use your VISA or Mastercard to pay for rates and animal renewals.
3. Create an account with Council
If you run a business and use our services for development applications, laboratory services, council searches and refuse disposal, you may be able to create an account with us. This is a convenient way of paying when making large or numerous purchases. Accounts must be paid within 30 days following the supply of the goods or services.
- Finance - Credit application form: create an account with Council (online)
- Finance - Credit application form : create an account with Council (PDF for print)
4. BPAY (phone or internet)
Contact your bank or financial institution to make a payment from your cheque, savings, debit or transactions account.
- Rate and Water notices Biller Code 18366
- Animal Renewals Biller Code 444976
- Sundry Invoices Biller Code 113282
5. Australia Post
Pay in store at any Australia Post Office by cash, cheque or eftpos.
6. Direct Debit - Rates Easy Pay
Rates Easy Pay is a service provided by Council which allows you to have money transferred from your bank, building society or credit union account, cheque or savings account only, to Toowoomba Regional Council for the payment of rates.
- Finance - Direct debit request form (online) - The Finance - Direct debit authorisation template (PDF for print) will also be required.
- Finance - Direct debit request form (PDF for print)
The completed form can be posted to Toowoomba Regional Council PO Box 3021 TOOWOOMBA QLD 4350 or email.
If you require any further information, contact our Customer Service Centre on 131 872.
7. Credit card over the phone
We accept credit card payment for infringement notices, licence renewals and sundry invoices.
Please contact our Customer Service Centre on 131 872.
We accept cheque payment via mail for rates and water notices, infringement notices, licence renewals, sundry invoices and animal registrations.
Please post your cheque and payment slip to:
Toowoomba Regional Council
PO Box 3021
TOOWOOMBA QLD 4350
9. In Person
Paying in person is possible at any Council customer service centre by cash, cheque, Visa and Mastercard, or EFTPOS debit card.
You can pay in person for rates and water notices, infringement notices, licence renewals, sundry invoices and animal registrations.
Use Centrepay to arrange regular deductions from your Centrelink payment to pay your rates and water notice. Call Centrelink on 132 300 to request a Centrepay deduction form.
Centrepay reference: 555 071 719T.
Pay your bills online with the mobile app Sniip. Download the app on your mobile device, create your mobile wallet and scan the Sniip code to securely pay your bills wherever you are. Available from Apple App Store or Google Play. For more information visit www.sniip.com.au
12. BPAY View
Say goodbye to paper bills. Receive, pay and store your rate notices in your online banking. For more info, visit www.bpay.com.au/bpayview
Visa and MasterCard payments will attract a 0.33% surcharge.