Alert - online dog registration or renewal form unavailable
To lodge a customer service request via the internet, click one of the links below and complete the online form. Using this option logs your request straight into our system and allows you to track its progress online.
The following areas are currently available for online lodgement.
Rates and property
- Livestock/other animals
- Animal carcass collection
- Animal nuisance
- Animal trap hire
- Community grants program eligibility quiz
- Community liaison request for meeting (Please sign up as an ePathway user to complete this online request - the sign up screen appears upon clicking the link)
Parks & recreation
Roads & footpaths
- Bitumen / concrete maintenance (potholes etc.)
- Footpaths and cycleways
- Gravel / dirt maintenance
- Road signs
- Street lighting
- Traffic signals
Wedding facilities in parks
- Clewley Park (East)
- Lake Annand
- Laurel Bank Park avenue of trees
- Laurel Bank Park formal gardens
- Laurel Bank Park rose garden and wisteria walk
- Laurel Bank Park scented garden
- Newtown Park rose garden
- Picnic Point wedding gazebo
- Picnic Point lookout area
- Queens Park monument and lawn area
- Queens Park parterre garden (Lindsay Street entrance opposite bowls club)
- Queens Park water fountain area
- Queens Park woodland area
- Waterbird Habitat
- Peacehaven Botanical Gardens
If the type of service you wish to lodge a request is not listed above, please contact us.
Internet Explorer 8 instructions
If you are using Internet Explorer 8, before attempting to lodge a request, you will need to make sure your version has been set up to run in 'Compatibility Mode'.
To set up your program in compatibility mode, click the Compatibility view option under the Tools menu in Internet Explorer 8.