PD Online will enable you to:
- View any part of the Toowoomba Regional Planning Scheme 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Track the progress of development applications from lodgement, through to decision
- Undertake property related development enquiries and perform a map search
- Provide assistance in the preparation of a development application prior to submission to Council for assessment.
Several different search types available on PD Online
This allows you to access property information including:
- Property description details (i.e. property address or Lot and Plan);
- Property size;
- Relevant planning scheme information (including zoning, overlay and local plans); and
- Development applications decided after 1 January 2007 (Toowoomba City) or 17 March 2008 (balance of Toowoomba Regional Council area).
This enables you to view and monitor the progress of development applications from lodgement, to decision (with the exception of Plumbing and Drainage and Building applications). You will be able to find information relating to:
- Applicant details for development applications;
- The current status and progress of a development application; and
- Publicly available documentation relating to development applications (i.e. plans).
This search identifies all of the relevant planning scheme provisions for a specific development proposal on a property that you select. A Development Enquiry search will ask a series of questions to:
- Determine the assessment level of a proposed development on your property
- Determine the specific planning provisions applying to your development (i.e. codes)
- Display and allow you to print the relevant planning scheme provisions based on your proposed development
- Provide a link to relevant development application forms and guidelines.
Toowoomba Regional Planning Scheme
This is a searchable and up-to-date electronic version of the planning scheme that will allow you to:
- View the planning scheme online anytime and anywhere, as long as you have internet connection to your computer (full function of PD Online may not be available or compatible in some tablet format devices)
- Search the planning scheme based on a specific term or word
- View zone, overlay, and local plan maps for a selected locality or across the region.
This function allows you to interactively access important planning information about the property and surrounding properties. You will be able to access:
- Aerial Imagery
- Zoning maps
- Overlay maps
- Local Plans
- Priority Infrastructure Plans.
After selecting a property using the Map Search, you will have the ability to view property details.
What can’t I view?
- Other people’s house plans
- Plumbing and Drainage applications
- Building applications
- Development applications decided prior to 1 January 2007 (Toowoomba City) or 17 March 2008 (balance of Toowoomba Regional Council).
Need further information
For further specific information about PD Online, please contact the Duty Planner on 131 872, or visit your nearest Customer Service Centre.
The information contained in this article is a guide only. This information has been prepared by Toowoomba Regional Council to help people gain an understanding of the Toowoomba Regional Planning Scheme. Please consult the Toowoomba Regional Planning Scheme for detailed information including maps (zones, local plans, overlays and priority infrastructure plan), provisions and policies. The content of this article is not intended to replace the provisions of the Toowoomba Regional Planning Scheme.